TAILORED ADVICE + ONGOING SUPPORT
For the Growth-Minded CEO
Muse Advisors are available “on-demand” to support CEOs with analyses and advice to make the critical decisions that fuel growth. We create comprehensive financial forecasts for raising capital, improve operational decision-making, enhance financial reporting and deliver the peace of mind that the company’s financial health is in good hands.
- Timely analysis of financial results
- Improved operational metrics
- Sounding board for strategic decisions
- Accelerated due diligence process
- Simple prep for board meetings
WE INVEST EXPERTISE AND CAPITAL TO HELP OUR CLIENTS SUCCEED
Muse partners with companies that have a proven business model with solid revenue streams and operations but need strategic financial guidance to scale successfully.
We invest the time to learn the intricacies of our clients’ business and leverage our decades of experience as analysts and entrepreneurs to guide them through crucial business decisions. Utilizing our proprietary financial platform, Muse provides the insights needed to power a sustainable growth strategy, manage cash and make data-driven decisions. Together we plan for those periods when the company is knocking the cover off the ball or falling short of expectations to insure growth objectives remain on track.
The Muse forecasting process helps founders prepare for fundraising, simplifies investor due diligence and highlights a company’s potential value to venture capital investors. Our clients’ success is our priority and our investment proves it.
MUSE FINANCIALS INCLUDE:
- Custom revenue and COGS model
- 5-year income, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts
- Working capital forecast
- Key business driver identification
- Monthly cash burn and runway
- Scenario and Sensitivity analysis
Support & Sharing
- Muse monthly financial report
- Integration with accounting platforms
- Printable and shareable quarterly/annual reports
- Seamless sharing with investors
Customer Acquisition Analysis
- Custom Customer Acquisition Funnels
- CAC and ROI by customer acquisition strategy
- Company valuation with multiple methodologies
- Accelerated due diligence
- Financing alternatives and future fundraising planning
- CEO’s Dashboard
- KPI and lead generation tracking